Monday, April 10, 2017

Famous Last Words : Don't Let the Week Get Ahead of You

This week I learned the hard way that if you don't prioritize you can get into trouble! I am usually good about scheduling my week so I can get all of my work done, but this week I fell behind. I had a huge semester-long project due (thank goodness, it's finally turned in) and because of that I fell behind finishing up the work for this class! I am glad that we get a grace period in this class, because this week it was necessary. 

It is important to remember that even when you have a busy week and you feel like you are drowning, a simple "To Do" list can help organize your life. My plans for next week, since I am finally done with this project, is to get as much work as I can have done earlier in the week! My birthday is on Easter, so I am trying to keep my weekend free for celebration! 

Overall, I have been really impressed with my fellow classmates this week. It is so cool to see how they use their personal experiences and hobbies to influence their stories! I especially love seeing how people bring their pets into their stories! It is a great. way to not only see their passion for their hobbies and pets, but to see the Indian Epics retold in familiar ways! I also really enjoy the stories like the Gossip Girl one, that bring in a well-known show. Its fun to see the different ideas people have in rewriting these shows. By far though, my favorite storybook is the one that made the PR Agency for Rama. As a PR major, I thought this was an extremely clever and fun way to handle the many blunders Rama had.



Going into next week I just want to get ahead! That is my goal for this week, that way as we approach finals I won't have to worry about my assignments that are due! 



Don't let the bumps define you. Web Source 

No comments:

Post a Comment