Thursday, January 19, 2017

Storybook Favorites

Below are my favorite Epics of India Storybooks.

Barney's Epics of India Playbook 
I really enjoyed this blog. When I first saw the title I was expecting to see a giant purple dinosaur when I clicked on the link. I was pleasantly surprised to see the blog was about Barney from How I Met Your Mother! I really enjoyed how the storybook was laid out. The author created a blog that was written by the character and each tab corresponded with a different Barney segment. Overall, I really enjoyed this blog and I loved how they tied it in with the show. The design of the storybook was clean and professional, just like Barney Stinson.

Elephants of India 
It was the name that first drew me to this storybook. I love elephants! When you first click on this storybook you are attacked with color! From the photos to the background. I really liked this aspect of it, it created a really fun and interesting storybook. This was overall a really great storybook. The author set up this storybook in the format of a bedtime story, which I thought was clever. I liked how at the beginning of each bedtime story they would put a little blurb about the two boys who where hearing the story. It was a good way of keeping the theme present throughout.

Project Runway: Indian Epics Edition 
I love the layout and theme of this storybook. When you log onto the storybook it takes you to a front page where you can "enter" into the storybook. The overall design of the book was very interactive and interesting to flip through. The author of the storybook did a great job of highlighting the different fashions, while incorporating the stories throughout. I felt like I was watching an episode of PR.


Project Runway Indian Edition blog Screenshot. Web Source 

No comments:

Post a Comment